The R.W.A. Handbook provides useful up to date information about the Association, including:
* The Rules
* The Rules of Competition, General
* The Rules of Competition, Championships
* Trophies - the schedules for their award
* Best Performances
* Current Life Members
* Current Officers and Area Secretaries
The Handbook is in A4 loose leaf format and individual Sections are updated when necessary.
Enquiries should be addressed to the Editor, Pauline Wilson, at the address below, by telephone on 01277 220687, by fax on 01277 212380 or by E-Mail.
Areas, R.W.A. Officers,
Members of General Committee, etc., receive a copy of the Handbook
as as of right.
You may receive the Handbook in one of three
1. By sending your request to
Pauline Wilson You
will receive your copy by E-mail free of charge.
2. By printing the form below and sending it by post with a remittance of £5·00 inland or the equivalent of £7·00 overseas.
3 By going to the "raw" text HERE
You will subsequently receive updates – free
of charge – by E-mail or post, depending on whether you obtained your
copy by Method 1 or Method 2.
This order form should be sent to: